Your privacy is important to Karkhana Zinda Tilismath (KZT). KZT respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. KZT is sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to its websites and recognizes that you are concerned about the information you provide us and how we treat that information. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that KZT collects, and the ways in which KZT uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you visit this website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, contact number, e-mail address etc) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information no material consequences will result, although you may not be able to participate in certain promotions, receive product information, or participate in any kind of feedback.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
KZT may store and process your personally identifiable information to understand your needs better and how we may improve our products and services, and to contact you (viz. we may send you marketing or promotional materials or other information), we may respond to your comments or requests for information. KZT will not give or forward your personally identifiable information to any outside organization for the organization’s own use without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of KZT in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for the company. Should any viewer of the web site respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions on this Web Site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and KZT shall deal with the same in the manner it deems fit.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
SECURING YOUR DATA
KZT will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Agents or contractors of KZT who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for KZT are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for KZT. However, KZT is not liable to any individual who has posted his personally identifiable information on this website and is being misused by somebody else due to no fault, negligence or otherwise on the part of KZT.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser or computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. KZT does not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie information collected automatically to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
This website may contain links to other websites. Our websites may contain links with other websites whose information and privacy practices are different from ours KZT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Please contact us using the Contact Information below if you have comments or concerns regarding our policies or practices. In addition, you may contact us at that address or e-mail address if you want to do any of the following:
KARKHANA ZINDA TILISMATH
Hyderabad – 500013 (Telangana)- INDIA
Phone: 040-27406382, 27404213
Mobile: 9989122123, 9989133123
Email: [email protected]
We will be happy to answer your questions.
WHEN ARE RETURNS POSSIBLE
At Zinda Tilismath, we strive to ensure your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry)
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (Please do not accept product(s) with tampered seal)
CAN I RETURN PART OF MY ORDER?
Yes, return is possible at an item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can request return of a partial quantity
WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT FOR RAISING A RETURN/CANCEL REQUEST?
You may raise a return/cancel request with our customer care within 24 hours from the delivery of the product. Zinda Tilismath reserves the right to cancel the return request, if the customer reaches out to Zinda Tilismath after 24 hours of delivery.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR RETURNING THE PRODUCTS?
- For Return intimation, please send email to [email protected]
- In order to validate the reason, you will be asked to send the photos of the product(s) to [email protected]
- Once the Zinda Tilismath customer care feels that the claim is genuine and reasonable, Zinda Tilismath customer care will place a new order for replacement of the products and will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned
- The customer will be required to return the products along with the original packing
In case of Order Return/Order Cancel, will Zinda Tilismath bear the cost of reverse pick up by Ecom Express from the customer?
- In case of a wrong product being delivered, the cost will be borne by KZT (in both online payment and COD).
- But in the case of a customer deciding to cancel after placing an order, the customer has to bear the shipping price only (if the payment is done through COD or online)
HOW MANY DAYS WILL ZINDA TILISMATH CARE TAKE TO REPLACE THE ITEM(S)?
Replaced item(s) of your order will reach you within 4-5 days once the return claim is verified
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM ETA FOR REFUNDS?
Processing refunds will take from 14 to 30 days
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR ZINDA TILISMATH PRODUCTS?
For placing orders, please visit www.zindatilismath.co.in/shop/
IS THERE A MINIMUM VALUE FOR PLACING ORDERS?
There is absolutely no minimum value for placing orders
Are the prices displayed on Zinda Tilismath website inclusive of all applicable taxes?
Yes, prices displayed on our website are inclusive of all applicable taxes
TO WHAT ALL LOCATIONS DO YOU DELIVER ORDERS?
We are delivering orders across Pan India
HOW SHOULD I MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE ORDERS?
For orders placed through our customer care or website, you can pay online through credit cards, debit cards, internet banking or E-wallets. We take very strict measures to ensure a fair and secure online transaction.
WILL I GET ANY CONFIRMATION AFTER PLACING THE ORDER?
Once you place the order, a notification will be sent to your email address along with the order reference number
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
We ship orders through our registered courier partners. As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive an SMS from our courier partner which includes the AWB courier tracking number. Using the AWB number, you can either track the order on our website or on the website of our courier partners
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE ORDER?
The estimated time of delivery is generally 4-5 business days, time may vary according to your delivery location
WHEN WILL I GET THE INVOICE FOR MY ORDER?
Invoice copy will be provided to you when the order is delivered to your address
WHO DO I CONTACT IN CASE OF ANY ORDER QUERIES?
Please feel email us at [email protected]
- KZT is the owner/ proprietor of the Website.
- The information on the Website (including but not limited to video consult, live chat, e-mails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Nothing on this Website should be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
- No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on the Website shall be taken or begun without first consulting a physician or other healthcare provider.
- Information or advice provided on the Website by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from the Website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between You and any professional providing information or advice through the Website.
- Website is not intended to be used to:
- i) Treat or give a diagnosis of a medical emergency or medical condition.
- ii) Advise or resolve medical issues which are outside the scope of what has been specifically agreed.
- User absolves professionals, engaged and / or contracted by KZT who offer services through the Website, from any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained using online video consultation or any form of communication.
- KZT does not regularly review the posts on the Website and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of KZT, its officers, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers, consultants or affiliates. KZT assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the said posts.
- KZT is solely entitled to the trademarks, names, logos and service marks, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights including but not limited to the software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein (collectively, the “Content”). Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use Content without the prior written permission of KZT.
- KZT makes no claim that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction. The access to Website and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If You access the Website from outside India, You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The Content is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The information on the Website may become outdated and efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the Content updated. The information and materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis.
- No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of KZT that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free from error.
- KZT shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss) suffered by You on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to You, any action or lack of action by User and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to the User.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, compensate and hold KZT, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, User’s violation of these terms and conditions or any claims based upon the User’s posts/submissions on the Website.
- KZT shall not be liable to indemnify the User under any event.
- For damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement), if any, the liability of KZT shall not exceed the lesser of: i) The fees paid, if any, to KZT for the information or service provided on this Website; ii) INR 200 (Indian Rupees Two Hundred).
- If any dispute, difference, claim or question, shall at any time, arises between KZT and You, in relation to the use of the Website (in any manner whatsoever) such dispute, difference, claim or question shall be referred to arbitration. KZT and You shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be [Hyderabad, Telangana] and the proceedings shall be in the English language.
- User warrants that he/ she has completed eighteen (18) years of age as on date of this agreement and has fully read and understood these terms and conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting, inter-alia, from mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health problem.