Pulling refers to the practice of swishing a liquid around in the mouth for the purpose of cleaning and whitening the teeth. It is quite an ancient technique and people have been using it to promote oral hygiene since old times.
The benefits are further enhanced if it is done with something like Farooky Tooth Powder which owns various beneficial and therapeutic properties. This Unani formulation is a unique blend of twelve herbal ingredients which make it a 100% natural and vegan product free of any artificial chemicals. It not only cleans the teeth but also protects and strengthens them.
Let’s discuss about how Farooky Tooth Powder can be used for pulling and what additional benefits it provides which are not obtained by using conventional toothpastes and mouthwashes.
How Farooky Tooth Powder Can Be Used For Pulling?
Pulling with Farooky Tooth Powder is quite simple. Although there is no right or wrong way of doing it but following the steps given below will allow you to get its full benefits.
- Take small amount of Farooky Tooth Powder.
- Put it on your finger or a tooth brush.
- Now, massage your teeth and gums with Farooky Tooth Powder. This will allow the essence of herbal ingredients to percolate deep down the gums.
- Take a sip of water and keep it in your mouth. (Don’t worry if you swallow it by mistake as Farooky Tooth Powder is completely harmless due to its natural ingredients)
- Swish it around in your mouth and force it through your teeth so that the formulation may reach the deep corners of the oral cavity.
- Do it for atleast a minute.
- Spit it out.
What Are the Benefits of Pulling with Farooky Tooth Powder?
The advantages of pulling with Farooky Tooth Powder are given below;
- Better efficacy – It maximizes the beneficial effects of Farooky Tooth Powder which may not be fully achieved by only massaging or brushing the teeth with this herbal formulation.
- Thorough Cleaning – It removes or pulls out the bacteria and debris from the deepest corners of the mouth where toothbrush cannot reach.
- Oral Health Improvement – It increases the overall health of teeth, tongue and gums. It also makes the roots of teeth strong.
- Anti-microbial effects – The twelve natural ingredients present in Farooky Tooth Powder impart antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-viral effects. So, it not only clears out any microbial locus present in the oral cavity but also minimizes the risk of infection.
- Anti-inflammatory effect – It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, pulling with Farooky Tooth Powder relieves any kind of swelling, redness and pain of gums and oral mucosa.
- Stops Bleeding – The Alum or Phitkari present in Farooky Tooth Powder has astringent and vasoconstrictive effects. It contracts the blood vessels and stops bleeding; thus, helps in curing bleeding gums.
- Pain Relief – It also provides relief from toothaches, as it contains clove which is known for its analgesic effects.
- Healthy Oral Environment – It maintains perfect oral homeostasis by keeping the pH in ideal range. This allows the growth of good bacteria in mouth. These healthy bacteria keep the bad bacteria in check which are responsible for causing tooth decay, gingivitis and periodontal diseases.
- Mitigates Bad Breath – Due to its cleansing properties and pleasant aroma, it cures bad breath.
- Plaque removal – It removes plaque and makes the teeth white and shiny.
- Taste Perseverance – It does not cause any alteration in the taste which is usually observed with conventional toothpastes and other oral hygiene products. You will perceive the same taste of food before and after its use.