Zinda Tilismath 5ML – Ingredients, Uses, Side Effects
It is a herbal formulation made according to the principles of Unani system of medicine. Hakeem Mohammed Moizuddin Farooqui first formulated it in 1920. Millions have benefitted from its curative effects so far, and it is extensively used for the treatment of multiple health disorders.
- Net Contents – 5ML per bottle
- Quantity – x 2 pieces / x 4 pieces / x 20 pieces (special discount available)
Other features of Zinda Tilismath 5ML are as follows
- Multipurpose – With a slight difference in its dosage and application, the same formulation can be used to cure most of the common ailments. (Described later) That’s why; it is often locally tagged as ‘Har Marz Ki Dawa’ means ‘Cure for all ailments’
- Application – External / Internal
- Resistance – Its synergistic combination of several anti-microbial ingredients prevents the microbes to develop resistance against it.
- Status – OTC (Over-the-counter) drug
It is a combination of 100% natural ingredients. These 5 constituents include
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Alkanna Tinctoria
There are no artificial chemical additives used.
Studies have proven that the ingredients of Zinda Tilismath render it countless beneficial effects that make it highly effective in the cure of various ailments. These effects are
- Antimicrobial (Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal)
- Anti-inflammatory (Reduces pain, redness, swelling)
- Analgesic (Relieves pain)
- Smooth muscle relaxant / Spasmolytic
- Anti-oxidant (Remove harmful oxidative chemical that damage body cells)
- Antitussive (Cures cough)
It is highly effective for treating
- Common cold
- Coryza (Blocked nose)
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal problems (Indigestion, constipation, flatulence, belching, retching, etc)
- Diarrhea (Loose Motion)
- Breathing difficulty in children
- Breathing problems in adults (nasal congestion, wheezing, throat discomfort, bronchitis, etc)
- Ear pain
- Muscular pain
- Eczema and itching
Side Effect and Contra-Indication
- No side effect
- No contraindication is there. Even, safe to use during pregnancy.
Terms & Conditions apply. The product images are only for representation purposes. While every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content, the product packaging, product size, weight, MRP, and such other product details may differ from the actual product as may be delivered to you. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website.
- Mfg. Unani Lic. No.6(30)
- T.M. No. 504907