Zinda Tilismath 5ML Carton
- Net Contents 5ML per bottle or piece
- Quantity Carton = 200 pieces
(Keeping in view its high demand, Zinda Tilismath is now available for purchase and delivery in bulk. You can now shop Zinda Tilismath carton of 200 pieces at a discounted rate.)
Zinda Tilismath is a herbal formulation made according to the principles of Unani system of medicine. Hakeem Mohammed Moizuddin Farooqui first formulated it in 1920. People have been using this medication for the past 100 years and millions have shown complete trust in it.
- Recommended For
- Irrespective of the age and gender, everyone can use it. Moreover, there is no harm in its use for the pregnant and breastfeeding women and also for their babies.
- It can be used both internally as well as externally.
- Microbial Resistance
- Due to its unique amalgamation of multiple natural antimicrobial ingredients, pathogens have failed to develop resistance against it. That’s why, there has been no reduction observed in its effectiveness so far.
- Pharmaceutical Status
- It has been given the status of an Over-the-counter (OTC) drug due to its multipurpose therapeutic role and safe nature.
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Alkanna Tinctoria
(Note: All these are pure natural ingredients and no artificial chemical is part of Zinda Tilismath composition.)
Studies have proven that the ingredients of Zinda Tilismath render it countless beneficial effects that make it highly effective in the cure of various ailments. These effects are
- Antimicrobial (Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal)
- Anti-inflammatory (Reduces pain, redness, swelling)
- Analgesic (Relieves pain)
- Smooth muscle relaxant / Spasmolytic
- Anti-oxidant (Remove harmful oxidative chemical that damage body cells)
- Antitussive (Cures cough)
Indication / Uses
It is highly effective for treating;
- Common cold
- Coryza (Blocked nose)
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal problems (Indigestion, constipation, flatulence, belching, retching, etc)
- Diarrhea (Loose Motion)
- Breathing difficulty in children
- Breathing problems in adults (nasal congestion, wheezing, throat discomfort, bronchitis, etc)
- Ear pain
- Muscular pain
- Eczema and itching
Side Effects and Contraindication
- No Side Effects
- NO Contraindication
- Safe to use during pregnancy
If the symptoms are not relieving or you observe further worsening of your ailment, consult a doctor.
Terms & Conditions apply. The product images are only for representation purposes. While every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content, the product packaging, product size, weight, MRP, and such other product details may differ from the actual product as may be delivered to you. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website.
- Mfg. Unani Lic. No.6(30)
- T.M. No. 504907