Zinda Tilismath 15ML Carton – Ingredients, Side Effects
- Net Contents – 15ML per bottle or piece
- Quantity – Carton = 200 pieces
(Keeping in view its high demand, Zinda Tilismath is now available for purchase and delivery in bulk. You can now shop Zinda Tilismath cartons of 200 pieces at a discounted rate.)
Zinda Tilismath was first formulated in 1920 by Hakeem Mohammed Moizuddin Farooqui and since then, it has been the drug of choice for millions for the treatment of many common diseases.
- It is highly effective and reliable with zero microbial resistance development as is commonly observed in most of the allopathic antibiotics.
- It can be used both externally as well as internally, and individuals of any age and gender can avail its benefitting effects. It is also safe to use during pregnancy or even if you are a breastfeeding woman.
- Due to its safe nature with no side effects or contraindication, it is marked as an Over-the-counter drug. You can buy and use it without any doctor’s prescription.
Zinda Tilismath 15ML Carton is a 100% pure combination of 5 natural herbs and essential oils which include;
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Alkanna Tinctoria
Research trials have demonstrated that ingredients of Zinda Tilismath endow it with following properties;
- Antimicrobial (Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal)
- Anti-inflammatory (Reduces pain, redness, swelling)
- Analgesic (Relieves pain)
- Smooth muscle relaxant / Spasmolytic
- Anti-oxidant (Remove harmful oxidative chemical that damage body cells)
- Antitussive (Cures cough)
Indications / Uses
It is highly effective for treating
- Common cold
- Coryza (Blocked nose)
- Sore throat
- Gastrointestinal problems (Indigestion, constipation, flatulence, belching, retching, etc)
- Diarrhea (Loose Motion)
Read More about Unani Health Medicine – Zinda Tilismath
- Breathing difficulty in children
- Breathing problems in adults (nasal congestion, wheezing, throat discomfort, bronchitis, etc)
- Ear pain
- Muscular pain
- Eczema and itching
Side Effects and Contraindication
- No side effects.
- No contraindication.
- Safe to use during pregnancy
Note: If there is no improvement seen or you observe further worsening of your ailment, consult a health practitioner.
Terms & Conditions apply. The product images are only for representation purposes. While every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content, the product packaging, product size, weight, MRP, and such other product details may differ from the actual product as may be delivered to you. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website.
- Mfg. Unani Lic. No.6(30)
- T.M. No. 504907