Zinda Balm Description
As the name suggests, Zinda Balm is used for treating body and muscular pains. Zinda Balm acts as a wonder cure for backache, chest pain, muscular pains, and itching. Not only this, but it also helps in getting rid of nasty cold and headaches. With its unique formulation specially made with herbal ingredients which are proven safe and effective for many that use this balm for treating muscular and body pains.
- Net Weight – 10 grams per piece
- Quantity x 2 pieces / x 4 pieces / x 20 pieces (special discount available)
Zinda Balm is a Unani herbal formulation made from 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured by Karkhana Zinda Tilismath, it has become a trusted domestic remedy of various body pains and headaches. Due to its instant reliefs and zero side effects, it has always been the users’ first choice.
Composition Percentage (w/w)
- Satte Pudina: 11.2%
- Satte Ajwain: 6.3%
- Kafoor: 4.5%
- Roghan-E-Nilgiri: 2.7%
- Roghan-E-Gaultheria: 26.1%
The composition of Zinda Balm contains 5 natural herbs and essential oils. These ingredients along with their percentage composition (w/w) are
- Thymol (Satte Ajwan) 11.2%
- Camphor (Kafoor) 4.5%
- Menthol (Satte Pudina) 6.3%
- Eucalyptus Oil (Rogan-e-Nilgiri) 2.7%
- Methyl Salicylate (Rogan-e-Gautheria) 26.1%
The ingredients of Zinda balm endow it with the following beneficial effects
- Anti-inflammatory (Reduces pain, redness, swelling)
- Analgesic (Relieves pain)
- Spasmolytic (Relaxes tensed muscles or cramps)
- Decongestant (Decreases stuffiness of nose)
- Counter-irritant (Reduces irritation)
Topical application of Zinda Balm helps to instantly relieve
- Muscular pain
- Muscle cramps and sprains
- Body Aches
- Arthritic pain
- Nasal congestion
- For external (Topical) use only
- For various body aches and headaches, massage it thoroughly over the area of pain for few minutes.
- For cold and nasal congestion, apply it over the chest area as well as on the sides of your nose.
- For pimples, apply a small amount of Zinda Balm with the help of your finger and give it a gentle rub.
Shop More Zinda Tilismath Products Online
- Keep it from placing in hot and humid conditions
- Store it in a cool dry place like refrigerator
- No side effects are observed. 100% safe to use
- Do not apply it over open wounds.
Terms & Conditions apply. The product images are only for representation purposes. While every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content, the product packaging, product size, weight, MRP, and such other product details may differ from the actual product as may be delivered to you. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website.
- Mfg. Unani Lic. No.6(30)
- T.M. No. 401163