Farooky Tooth Powder (80GMS)
- Net Weight 40 grams / piece
- Quantity Carton = 120 pieces
(You can now shop a 120 pieces’ carton of Farooky tooth powder at a discounted price.)
It is an inclusive oral hygiene product of Karkhana Zinda Tilismath first formulated by Hakeem Mohammed Moizuddin Farooqui in 1920s. Trusted by millions, this herbal formulation has cleansing as well as various curative effects in numerous oral and dental ailments.
It has specific anti-microbial activity i.e. kills only those pathogens that causes oral and dental disorders while help in the growth of useful bacteria by making the oral cavity pH ideal for them. Due to its natural composition, it does not alter your taste unlike other fluoride containing products.
Farooky Tooth Powder is made up of 16 ingredients obtained from the plants, which make it a 100% natural and vegan product free of any artificial chemicals. The major ingredients are;
- Cinnamon (Darchini)
- Clove (Laung)
- Black pepper
- Black Cardamom
- Alum (Phitkari)
- Tumar Beej (Zanthoxylum alatum seed)
- Red Ochre (Geroo)
- Cardamom (Elaichi)
- Salt (Namak)
- Eucalyptus Oil
Research studies have demonstrated that Farooky Tooth Powder and its constituents posses a number of beneficial effects. These include;
- Kill germs (Anti-bacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral)
- Inhibit growth of microbes
- Relieve pain
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces redness, pain, swelling)
- Stimulates the immune cells in oral cavity
- Have pleasant smell
- Constrict blood vessels (Stop bleeding)
- Makes teeth white and shiny
Indications / Uses
- It can be used to treat;
- Halitosis / Bad breath
- Tooth discoloration
- Tooth decay
- Dental Hypersensitivity
- Bleeding gums
- Infections of oral mucosa
Directions for Use
- First, thoroughly massage Farooky Tooth Powder onto the gums and teeth with the help of your finger. It will help the herbal effects to penetrate deep inside.
- Then, brush your teeth with the help of normal toothbrush to remove food debris or particles stuck inside the cavities or in between the teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Repeat it twice a day to get good and instant results.
There is no allergenic or any other side effect.
Terms & Conditions apply. The product images are only for representation purpose. While every reasonable effort has been made to maintain accurate and up to date product related content, the product packaging, product size, weight, MRP and such other product details may differ from the actual product as may be delivered to you. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website.