Just like our general health, our oral health is an essential and vital part of our overall well-being.
A critical part of the oral hygiene regime is brushing our teeth. With countless options for toothpaste available in the market, we are spoilt for choices. But how many of us have picked up the box of toothpaste and checked its ingredients?
Various advertisements have popularised the commercially available fluoride toothpaste. Though these kinds of toothpaste claim to have anti-plaque and anti-decay formulations, some of their constituents certainly have undesirable effects. Triclosan and Chlorhexidine, two common ingredients in conventional fluoride toothpaste are known to cause altered taste sensations, staining of teeth, allergic reactions, etc.
With more and more people shifting towards organic and herbal alternatives for all remedies, the demand for Ayurvedic and Unani products has increased.
Unani is an age-old practice of traditional medicine originating in Greece, hence not only are the formulations time tested but also completely herbal and plant-derived.
Zinda Tilismath has been one of the forerunners in Unani products since centuries. Farooky Tooth Powder is one of the formulations of the Zinda Tilismath company, Zinda Tilismath has been trusted by millions over the last 100 years. Farooky Tooth Powder is a unique combination of 16 herbal ingredients tested over generations and blended into a mixture that not only cleans teeth but also protects and strengthens them.
What does it contain?
Farooky Tooth Powder is made from pure organic extracts, and its ingredients are entirely plant- based, hence absolutely VEGAN. The elements that go into Farooky Tooth Powder and their benefits are:
● Ajwain or C. copticum contains thymol and carvacrol that have antimicrobial action hence help in preventing dental decay.
● Clove or laung contains Eugenol, which is popularly being used in dental treatments as a dressing or medicament and has proven antimicrobial, local antiseptic, anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, and immuno-stimulating actions. Clove oil is used to provide instant relief in Farooky Tooth Powder for toothaches, due to its analgesic effect.
● Black Pepper contains piperine which has been shown to kill various bacteria, fungi, and parasites and has shown anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating gum inflammation.
According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, it is an excellent source of vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, C, E, B6, and K and rich in minerals like zinc, sodium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, calcium.
● Farooky Tooth Powder also contains Black Cardamom which helps fight dental problems, gum infections and cure bad breath.
● Soapstone or Sangzera contains Calcium and Magnesium minerals which replace the lost ions of the teeth and help protect teeth from mineral degradation.
● Alum or Phitkari in Farooky Tooth Powder exerts its benefits of antiseptic properties that prevent cavities and strengthens the gums. Its astringent property controls bleeding gums.
● Farooky Tooth Powder also contains Tumar Beej or Zanthoxylum alatum that seed has been used as a herbal dental cleanser for a long time as it is known to prevent dental plaque, caries, pyorrhoea, and hypersensitivity of teeth.
● Red Ochre or Geroo in the Farooky Tooth Powder helps with the healing of ulcers and reduces gum bleeding.
● Cinnamon or Darchini has been traditionally used to treat toothaches and bad breath. It is present in Farooky Tooth Powder and it benefits the overall oral health.
● Cardamom or Elaichi helps with bad breath and improves oral health by fighting the bacteria responsible for dental decay.
● Salt helps in maintaining the oral pH and exerts an antibacterial effect by acting as a catalyst to enhance the action of other ingredients.
● Eucalyptus Oil in Farooky Tooth Powder has antimicrobial activity against viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and filamentous fungi as well as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
How to use it?
Farooky Tooth Powder must be first massaged onto the teeth and gums, then brushed normally with a toothbrush to remove food particles from the cavities and crevices of the teeth, followed by thorough rinsing with water. It must be done twice daily and can completely replace your toothpaste. As you massage the gums, the essences from the herbs percolate down the gums and strengthen the gums and roots of teeth by exerting their action.
What are the benefits of Farooky Tooth Powder?
Farooky Tooth Powder 80GMS
This Herbal Tooth Powder has Numerous Benefits:
- Stop Bad Breath
- Fights Tooth decay
- Stops Bleeding of Gums
- Gives Sparkling Teeth
- 100% Natural & Vegan
Dentists recommend brushing twice daily for good oral health. But we all agree that just brushing is not enough, as additionally flossing, use of mouthwashes, fluoride treatments and whatnot are required for comprehensive oral care.
But what if you could take care of your teeth as well as gums with a single product?
That’s what Farooky Tooth Powder does for you. Karkhana Zinda Tilismath has created this product which is not just a tooth powder but a complete oral hygiene product to take care of your oral well- being.
Brushing with it routinely not only cleans your teeth, but it also protects your gums and oral mucosa. Its natural components have an antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti- inflammatory, anti-cancer and antiviral properties providing you with all-round protection. The unique formula of the Farooky Tooth Powder maintains perfect oral homeostasis of the right pH balance and anti-bacterial effect. This formulation targets microbes which are likely to cause dental cavities, while promoting the growth of helpful bacteria.
The ingredients of Farooky Tooth Powder are natural; and are free of any harmful chemicals being non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. This means that they do not have any side-effects and reactions as a majority of the ingredients are commonly used in our food or seasoning.
What’s more? You can now escape that weird after-taste that you experience after using the conventional toothpaste.
It is a time tested product and formulated by Zinda Tilismath with years of expertise which is why millions trust it even after years of its inception!