Farooky Tooth Powder (40GMS)
Introduction It is another popular and highly trusted product of Karkhana Zinda Tilismath originally formulated almost a century ago (1920s). Millions of people have used it and admired its oral hygiene effects so far.
- Net Weight 40 grams / piece
- Quantity Carton = 180 pieces
(Due to high demand, we are now delivering Farooky tooth powder in bulk amount. You can now shop a 120 pieces’ carton of Farooky tooth powder at a discounted price.)
It is a unique blend of 16 natural herbs and barks with no chemical additives. Majorly contains
- Cinnamon (Darchini)
- Clove (Laung)
- Black pepper
- Black Cardamom
- Alum (Phitkari)
- Tumar Beej (Zanthoxylum alatum seed)
- Red Ochre (Geroo)
- Cardamom (Elaichi)
- Salt (Namak)
- Eucalyptus Oil
The ingredients of Farooky Tooth Powder make it
- Kill germs (Anti-bacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral)
- Inhibit growth of microbes
- Relieve pain
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces redness, pain, swelling)
- Stimulates the immune cells in oral cavity
- Have pleasant smell
- Constrict blood vessels (Stop bleeding)
- Makes teeth white and shiny
Readmore about Zinda Tilismath Uses and Ingredients
It helps in the treatment of
- Halitosis / Bad breath
- Tooth discoloration
- Tooth decay
- Dental Hypersensitivity
- Bleeding gums
- Infections of oral mucosa
How to use
Repeat the following procedure twice a day to get good results
- Rub Farooky tooth powder on your teeth and gums with the help of your finger.
- After that, brush your teeth with normal toothbrush to remove stuck particles of food.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Regulates the pH of the oral cavity in such a way that it allows the growth of useful bacteria and assists in killing of the disease causing pathogens. In this way, it plays a role in sustaining the oral hygiene.
Effect on Taste
None. Same taste of food is perceived before and after its usage.
Side Effects and Contra-Indication
- No Side Effects
- No Contra-Indication